Monday, October 20, 2014

Oct 20 letter

This week was really nice. My new companion and I found a few really nice families and worked with our current families. The work is really going great. I'm super excited to see how much work we can accomplish together. We taught a bunch of people and just worked super hard this week. It was absolutely crazy. I was super tired. On Friday I went on a division with Elder Ence and it was really nice; we had a lot of success. This Tuesday, we will have a conference with two seventies, one of which is from the presidency of the seventy. I think it will be something to do with stakes and training and stuff, but who knows. 

I miss all the fun family stuff that we did at home which is kind of weird because we didn't actually do much but I totally miss family parties, seeing Gina, Kelton and the rest of the family. That package was really nice. The American candy, nice letter and other goodies were super nice. 

The other day we had to come home early because it was election day and I guess it's kind of dangerous but it was super fun. We played risk and flew around my comp's remote control helicopter that he got for Christmas last year but didn't actually receive until he came to Maputo the other week. Risk got way heated and it was super funny. Our house is super nice and we all get along great. We joke around a lot but at the same time stay focused and work hard. 


No comments:

Post a Comment