Monday, February 8, 2016

February 8 letter

So honestly this week was the most uneventful week ever. 

Last Saturday my foot started hurting really bad and by this Tuesday it was really swollen. I went to the doctor and he put me on some pills to take out the swelling on Tuesday. Then on Thursday he performed a mini surgery on my foot to remove it and it turned out to be a worm in my foot. When he removed it it hurt so flipping bad but it's basically better by now. I hope that I will get to work tomorrow. we go back to get the bandages off tomorrow morning. It's unfortunate but I have not been able to work even once this week.

Saturday and Sunday were district conference so I got a ride there and that was pretty good I guess. 

I ate out every single day this past week because I couldn't get up to cook so the other companionship in our house would pick me up kfc or pizza every day, haha. It was pretty nice to be honest. 


No one came to church unfortunately but this week I hope to be able to actually work with them and I think next week we'll get them to church. 

No comments:

Post a Comment