Monday, February 1, 2016

February 1 letter

This week was kind of disappointing with the families no one came to church but I'm sure that next week we'll get some families at church. Swaziland is just definitely slower going that Moz as far as missionary work goes. 

It's getting difficult to find things to write about these days just wait 4 months and a little and I'll just be home to talk about everything extensively. No I'm kidding but it really is difficult. This week we found a couple of cool families. 

Here in Swaziland and especially right now we do a lot of just walking around and trying to find people, it can be really discouraging but we just need to keep trudging forward. I don't have any pictures for you but I'll try to take some this week to send you something that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment