Wednesday, August 19, 2015

August 17 letter

So this week was super awesome. The most success that I've ever had on my mission finding wise was probably this week. We found so many really awesome families through member referrals. The members really pulled through this week. We have probably 4 more families now that I'm considering as super solid probable baptisms. It was definitely a very blessed week. We had tons of people at church, both members and investigators which was awesome. The work is going amazingly here right now.
This week was really good. One thing that I've noticed on my mission is the increased interest in reading the scriptures. This week I've just been reading them so much. I'm absolutely flying through the Book of Mormon right now. During the moments when we aren't doing I just grab the BOM and get reading and it's really been helping my entire mission with the spirit. The additional tool of the spirit in every moment that I get with the basic practices of prayer and the scriptures is wonderful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment