Monday, July 27, 2015

July 27 letter

So first of all I'd like to start by saying that today was the first transfers that president Koch has sent out. I didn't get any changes at all. I'm super happy with it though because I'm loving my time in Chimoio with Elder McAllister and this transfer we should just have a baptismal flood.
We haven't had water for a week or so now so I haven't taken a shower in two days, I feel terrible. Today we are going to the water place to complain and try and get something done so we'll see what happens with that.
This week our investigators made fabulous progress. We have specific dates set for next transfer including all document plans and family preparations for 3 marriages so it should go super well. Two of those families actually are just planning on signing the papers and then having a real marriage party a little while later. With one of them, their family lives in Beira so they will wait and do the party there. With another, they have an expensive dowry to pay so they will just sign the papers and then pay the dowry with the party and stuff in a few months.
I really cannot express how pleased I am with my mission up until this point. The areas and companions that I've had have been way nice and pretty close to ideal. Seriously couldn't be happier with the mission right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment