Sunday, May 17, 2015

May 11 letter to Colin

Yeah, Elder Keck just became and Zone leader. I'm not a zone leader though. The zone leaders are sometimes split and sometimes combined. I would say that more often then not they are split though. President Kretly likes training other missionaries under the zone leaders. 

I don't know if I told you on Saturday but that same day we had another baptism which was really nice. It was super rushed though. So in that big wedding a few weeks ago, one of the husbands wasn't quite ready for baptism so we waited. This was the first saturday that he didn't have to work so with short notice we prepped a tiny baptism with us, his wife and the 2nd counselor in the bishopric. It was really nice. I baptized him and Elder Keck talked, was a witness and said a prayer. It was pretty funny but spiritual all the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment