Monday, March 30, 2015

March 30

I really do miss my old area and I had definitely grown to love the people there. I also had a lot of good missionary friends in the old house but this new transfer is just another part of missionary work that you have to move on and make new friends and love new families and keep moving forward. It will be awesome working with all these new people in a new area. Plus, I'm still close enough that I can visit all of the old families as well. 

This week was nice, we got to see a lot of the new stake reorganization with bishops being called and all sorts of other miracles. The people in this area are awesome and I'm loving the member and investigator families alike. The kids are really fun to play with as well. If you just give them a little time then they will remember your name forever and love you and run up to you and chant your name and worship you basically, it's really funny. It's been a good transfer so far. We should be able to have a lot of success and I have already made a lot of good friends. 

In my new house there are only 4 elders in the exact identical house as upstairs so that makes for an interesting dynamic. We have a spare room. One of the Elders was actually in Magoanine with me which is kinda cool.

The new companion and area are going really well. It's super busy and we're preparing a lot of new people for baptism. We have to do splits with members and work with two companionships in the area because we don't have enough time to fit it all in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment