Tuesday, April 7, 2015

April 6

Yes, I am now in a different area which is sad but the new area is really nice, I like it a lot. This area is one of the most fruitful in the mission because it's just a perfect setup. I hope I stay here for a while and just go crazy and get tons of work done. I'm confident that the lord will bless me in that case. Our phone is a cell phone. I doubt there are any missions in the world anymore that don't have cell phones for every missionary; it's certainly an absolute necessity. 

I haven't received my package yet but I'm hoping to get it at zone conference but we'll see. Should be super awesome, getting a package is basically the greatest thing ever at this point when you miss so much of the American stuff, especially food. There are so many simple little food items that I wish that they had here whether it be ingredients or restaurants or other stuff, it's really kind of a funny situation. I'm super excited for the package though so thank you for sending that. 

This week was really awesome we saw a lot of miracles and I'm excited for the upcoming baptism and marriage next week it should be really awesome. I'll send a ton of awesome pictures to you next week along with a lot of great stories and good info. For now I'll just send you a couple pictures this week. Love you guys and have a great week!

these are some of my bffs that will be baptized soon 

No comments:

Post a Comment