Monday, November 10, 2014

Nov 10 letter

Everything is lined up for the wedding and baptism; this week will be stressful but fun. We have several other families, but none who will be looking at baptism in the next month or so. I might get transferred next week, anyway, so I may not have any other chances to work with people in this area. 

This past week we found a guy named Eddie who said that when we found him he was very preoccupied and worried about many things and when we came he felt peace. He is super awesome and we are very excited to work with him. His children are really awesome and his wife is cool, too. We stopped by last night and gave them a Book of Mormon and said a prayer to try and help his wife feel better. The current family that will be married next week have only one little two year old girl. I will be  doing quite a few weddings because we only baptize families really and almost nobody is already married so we have to do many joint baptism/marriages. 


I never have to play the piano but maybe in a different branch I will. I don't know. I don't have any callings. Occasionally, missionaries are called to be in the branch presidency or branch president, but I don't have any calling yet. 

Next week will be my last week of training so we'll see what happens. Who knows? I might get transferred to a new area, possibly Beira. 

No comments:

Post a Comment