Monday, January 26, 2015

January 26 letters

To Mom: This week was really great. We got a lot of awesome work done with our investigators. We had to drop one of my favorite families ever because they aren't progressing but we picked up a bunch of new really awesome ones. Things are increasing a ton in our area; it is super nice. We cooked some awesome meals as well this week. I made my biscuits and increased the butter to 1 and a half cups this week and it actually turned out really good. 

There is a new Elder in our house who I really enjoy talking to so that is super nice. He goes home here in a couple transfers. We had a super good division. It was super fun and we got a ton of work done. We ended it off with a family night at my recent convert's house with a couple of progressing families, those m&ms you sent, and a cake that I made. It turned out super good and was a really great night. 

My comp hit his year mark this week so we went to the nicest hotel in Mozambique to celebrate with a good lunch there. I just got Ice Cream which was pretty good. keep sending me as many dessert recipes as possible so that I can make more good stuff. And there is no way I can get shortening so I need another pie crust recipe.

To Dad: This week was really good. Church was a little disappointing because our frequency went down. The members didn't show up as well but it's alright because we'll bounce back. We've been working a ton with the branch, which I don't know if I've already said. It's super rewarding and everything has been growing a lot. 

We are going to get a bunch of general authorities this week (seventies and stuff) and have a big conference because I think we are preparing for stakes, nothing is for sure but that is just what everyone thinks. If we get stakes I'm hoping the prophet or an apostle comes to establish them and stuff. Either way the church is very exciting here in Mozambique right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment