Tuesday, August 5, 2014

On Language questions and scripture study

Dad,
We are learning Mozambique Portuguese but our teacher went to Brazil so she struggles with it sometimes. Portugal Portuguese is more similar to Mozambique Portuguese than it is to Brazilian Portuguese. I have had some orientations on the diseases and I just got an email to be careful about ebola because they are sending western African missionaries over to eastern Africa because the outbreak is bad so they might be infected. I expect lots of poor people a great mission field to serve in with many baptisms.
I fall asleep often while reading the scriptures but other times I am able to study for hours and concentrate and mark study and apply the scriptures to different principles and to my investigators. I have been writing in my journal about the scriptures and even started a long entry/practically a book, about charity where I write many insights and scriptures regarding the subject. 

No comments:

Post a Comment